Oregon State University’s undergraduate programs in the biological and agricultural sciences, including biology and fisheries and wildlife science, are highly ranked nationally.
Postbaccalaureate (undergraduate) studies in Wildlife Science, 9/1992-6/1993, 9/1993-6/1994
Bachelor of Science in Biology, 6/1988
Key academic achievements:
- Graduated with High Scholarship.
- Very good to outstanding performance in all physical science and nearly all major courses.
- 36 quarter hours in chemistry, including 15 in general chemistry, 10 in organic chemistry, and 4 in quantitative chemistry, 12 in physics, 14 in statistics, and 12 in calculus.
- Excellent performance in statistics, algebra, calculus, accounting, and economics courses.
- Very good to outstanding scores on all research proposals, term papers, reports, and essays.
Oregon Health & Science University’s School of Dentistry is ranked #2 nationally.
Predoctoral studies, Doctor of Dental Medicine program, 8/1988-6/1989
For more information, see Course List and Education Highlights; the link is found under Pages.